Monday 29 March 2010

Counting blessings....

Oops! The day came and went! It is kind of tuesday...2:12 am! About to go to bed, but here it comes a bit of the blessings from my week :

48. Lemmy's snuggles when he wakes up from his nap.
49. Running in one spot with Marc increasing the minutes day by day ( our little plan to start somewhere in being fit again!)
50. Lemmy's looks and laughs when he see us running and making funny moves.
51. I found a friend that I haven't seen for 17 years! I guess facebook is good for something!
52. Remembering old times and laughing with my friend
53. A long cuddle with my friend's new born, Zoe.
54. A new life is born
55. I got to finished 2 photo albums on line, it took me a long time but loved the results!
56. When Lemmy holds my face with 2 hands to gives me a kiss :)
56. Cuddling with Marc in the couch after a long day.
57. Lemmy's energy
58. To see my son playing and having lots of fun in my friend's house.











holy experience

2 comments:

Angela Lake said...

Love the photos, especially the outdoor ones! Ang

Veronica said...

Thanks, I will like to take better ones of your little one! Maybe in a sunny day! thanks for having us over! It was great meeting Zoe :)

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

My Favorites

Followers