Monday 15 March 2010

Counting blessings....

This last few days was a bit hard as my little sunshine was not his usual self :( . But, there's always blessings to discover!

23. Lemmy asking : leche mimir ( milk-sleep) and going straight to the room so I can get him ready for his nap. Very sweet :)
24. Crispy chicken wings made by Marc ( I just reaaaaally like them!)
25. Lemmy had lots of fun with Marc and Grandpa at the Park, it was a boys day out ( well, just over 1 hour!) ;)
26. I really enjoyed watching an Argentinian film on my own while Marc was playing football.
27. Felt a deep glimpse of God's love while holding Lemmy.
28. Skype! Great to see my sister ( Lemmy's Tia ) any day I want or when Lemmy asks.
29. I found and I was found by lots of school mates.
30. Being a mother
31. The sweetest cards and gift my two loves gave me for Mother's day.
32. The wonderful roast Marc made, and the fact he put apples and grapes in it, mmmm goooood!
33. Lemmy is much better today.



holy experience

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Vero - just read through your last few entries - it's so great to read and I'm really encouraged by the way you recognise the blessings in your life = thanks so much for sharing so openly and vulnerably - lots of love from Pip xx (PS it will show as Lee as I have his email page open but it is me) xx

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

My Favorites

Followers