Monday 1 March 2010

Counting blessings....

Gratitude monday.
I read about this in one of my favorite blogs that I follow. Since today is monday 1st of March, I decided to start with my list too!!


  1. March 2010 started with lots of sun :)
  2. A walk in the woods, a new place discovered, fresh air and family.
  3. Lemmy's spontaneous laughs and giggles, my favorites noises in the world! 
  4. Walnut cake, what can I say? I do have a sweet tooth :(
  5. Another of Marc's songs finished
  6. Slept in after a late night while Marc watched and played with Lemmy.
  7. Lemmy waking me up this morning, with a tap in my shoulder, a huge smile, calling me mama, mama and a huge hug.
  8. Pizza for Marc & I 
  9. The world of blogs that I just got into it again, but this time with more consistency.
  10. The challenges, inspirations and encouragement I received by my friends blogs.



holy experience

6 comments:

Heather@Cultivated Lives said...

Welcome. I have been so blessed by taking the time to count the blessings in my life and I know you will be too! :)

Trisha said...

You'll be so glad you've done this. May God continue to bless you with eyes to see His mercies all around you.

Veronica said...

Thank you for the sweet comments and welcoming!
I'm looking forward to add more blessings in my list!! :)

Tracie said...

Lovely. I love what you're thankful for. Great post

Leslie said...

beautiful!

Veronica said...

Thanks Ladies :)

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

My Favorites

Followers