Monday 22 March 2010

Counting blessings....

34. A hot shower after a cleaning spurt.
35. Marc made the best shepherds pie I ever had!
36. Talking in bed with Marc after a long day.
37. The Zoo on a sunny day like today.
38. Lemmy's kisses, every day blessings!
39. Seeing the elephants walking past us.
40. Marc's hugs, always perfect!
41. A comfy bed to sleep in :)
42. Finally finished reading a book I started a while ago.
43. A family who loves me.
44. Lemmy's jumping of excitment when finding the monkey inside a house of books that I made for him!
45. Lemmy's proud face when he is telling me a new word :)
46. Every time I hear mama coming from his lips.
47. Riding the train with Lemmy, super fun!!






holy experience






My two boys getting some fresh air into their lungs! :) running with daddy is always fun!

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Looks like we were doing our lists at the same time! I love yours! I love the part about Lemmy's face when he says a new word and hearing him say mama!

Veronica said...

Yes, we did it at the same time, cause I finished mine and saw yours right away!
Little boys are just precious!!! And this age is such fun!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

My Favorites

Followers