Monday 8 March 2010

Counting blessings....

Gratitude monday,
Here goes my list for the week :

11. My son turned 20 months old!!
12. My husband and I celebrated our 5th wedding anniversary! :)
13. More sunshine :)
14. A beautiful, meaningful gift by my love
15. We went to one of the National Trust places to visit in England, Hughenden Manor.
16. Marc took me to the restaurant that I had always wanted to go to in his hometown, and we enjoyed every bite!
17. Lemmy was a very good boy, sitting for 2 hours while we had our 3 course meal! He loved his meal too :)
18. Marc's album is finally mixed and mastered!!
19. Worshipping in the car, and in our house with Marc's new album! :) I absolutely love it!
20. My son's strong tight hugs.
21. Having daddy at home more :)
22. Seeing my friend Wendy who is back from the Ecuador.
23. Lemmy playing with Ella (my friend's daughter) so well, and having so much fun at church.



holy experience

4 comments:

Lona said...

Great list! Sounds like a good week...

Leslie said...

I love your list - Happy Anniversary! Way to go Lemmy being so good at the restaurant, what a good boy! I love big strong hugs, too, feels so good :) Glad your hubby is home more, that's so nice! Blessings!!! :) :)

bonjourmarie said...

Ah the National Trust - that reminds me of growing up in England with my family. We did lots of National Trust outings. Gotta love it!

Veronica said...

Thanks Lona, It was indeed a good week :)

Thank you Leslie!! Remember, we supposed to have 12 hugs a day!! They are great, specially it they are spontaneous !

Yes! I really enjoy it! There's so many places to see in the UK!! I really want to see more of the National Trust, in spring will probably be nicer!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

My Favorites

Followers