Friday 19 February 2010

Valentine's day



Marc has been non stop with his new album! That leaves Lemmy and mummy at home most of the time. We live in England. Is winter. Cold , wet, grey, snowy...can't be bother to leave the house!
Lemmy loves playing with mummy. Meaning, he won't let me sit by the computer ( understandable! ) or do the dishes, or do anything that takes my time away from time with him!
Maybe I'm a bit of a push over when it comes to my son, but I can't resist him! I have to walk away from the dishes or the computer, and play with him.
Sacrifice a spotless home vs lots of fun with Lemmy!? I don't have to think twice!
What happens then is that when weekends arrive, we have lots to get done! Grocery shopping, cleaning, errands to run, etc!
Time is so limited! And of course we want to have fun the three of us in the mist of all!
Valentine's weekend came along and what a great excuse to blow all the other stuff off and just enjoyed ourselves!
Lemmy was so happy to see us together again, he kept saying: papa, mama, lemmy, papa, mama, Lemmy with a huge smile on his face and giggles :)

Mummy started the day with a big sleep in while daddy had a great time with Lemmy all morning. Croissants in the oven and fresh cut fruit waited for me. Our favorites for a special day. Presents in bed. Hugs and kisses from my two loves. A good way of starting the day! Can we do that everyday? he he
Lemmy woke up so early ( to spend more time with daddy I'm sure!) that his nap came earlier than usual.
It was such a blessing to cuddle up in the couch and have some deserved time together while our little prince sleep away ( about 3 hours!)
We had a late lunch in a very lovely pub in the country side, Lemmy's first restaurant meal. Roast turkey and steam veggies. Loved it! He was a very good boy! He enjoys so much to be out and about. We had lots of giggles taking photos afterwards.
Our day seemed so short! But was great fun.
Of course it didn't finished just then for us ;)










2 comments:

Leslie said...

I just found your blog!!! I love it! Sounds like you all had such a special day. :)

Veronica said...

Thanks Leslie! I'm still a bit lost in here!
I need to learn a lot!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

My Favorites

Followers