Wednesday 24 February 2010

Sleeping angel

When Marc & I were on our way to bed about midnight, we saw that the lights in Lemmy's room were on! Cheeky monkey!! Meaning, he woke up, turn the lights on and went back to sleep! I couldn't resist to record a little video to remember :)
Notice all the toys in the other side of the cot? We discover that if we put enough toys for him, when he wakes up in the mornings he is busy for 1 hour or more!! Giving mummy and daddy another extra hour!!
Another tip: change the toys weekly!!






2 comments:

bonneyboys said...

I love this! My son Jasper, who just turned 1 a few weeks back, was found turning the light on and off as well. Just like that! Crazy how quickly they grow and are doing such unexpected things.

Veronica said...

Yes, I know! Time goes too quicky! Have to savour every minute of it!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

My Favorites

Followers