Sunday 21 February 2010

Daddy is finally home!!

Is not that he was completely away, but leaving in the mornings and coming home so late was a bit hard on us.
Life is still busy. Seems like it never stops! But on Saturday, we had daddy all day.
In the morning Marc played with Lemmy while I got a bit of a sleep in. I feel like I haven't got any decent sleep since Marc started with the album! Our only times together was when he got home late, and though we were both so tired we couldn't help ourselves but to stay up late talking and having some time together of our own.
When I got up that morning, Lemmy was so euphoric! Daddy was around. He loves for us to be together. Is amazing as such young age that they can perceive the importance of a family. He kept repeating: papa, mama, Lemmy...and so on.
I noticed a huge cardboard box in the middle of the living room. With the name Lemuel on top and fully cover with colors. They had been busy! It was a little house, with the door and a little window that daddy had created for Lemmy. It was sweet!
Here is a photo. I need to take better ones, but he was so excited running in and out of the little house that all the photos came out blurry.




No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

My Favorites

Followers