Tuesday 27 July 2010

Counting blessings....

Another week has passed by!! Again I ended up with tuesday blessings instead! he he

222- My mum extended her stayed with us! yuuuupiiiii!!!!
223- Had a lovely newborn photo shoot.
224- Cuddles with Noah
225- Bed cuddles with Marc & Lemmy
226- Sleeping in a lot, while my mum looks after Lemmy in the mornings.
227- Going to lots of dates with Marc!
228- Got to see 3 films at the cinema already!
229- Dinner out with the love of my life
230- Romantic walks that ended in the swings ( ironically!)
231- A boy who amazes me every day with his actions, love, heart and soul
232- I got my website finally!
233- Lots of yummy foods by my mum
234- Watching a film in the comforts of home while is raining outside
235- The water fountain in town who Lemmy loves to watch
236- All the excitement of Lemmy opening birthday presents!
237- The little things that makes Lemmy laugh!
238- How helpful Lemmy is.
239- I finally made it to the mum's prayer meeting this morning!
240- Unexpected gifts by Marc :)


Some photos I took of Lemmy wearing this t-shirt that I got him for his birthday party, but due to the weather being super hot, he couldn't wear it! ( 18th of July)
For the full set and other photos, check my page in facebook: Veronica James photography :)















Lemmy & Daddy at the park ( 15 of July)








No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

My Favorites

Followers