Friday 6 August 2010

My sweet boy

1st of August

A few things I want to remember!
Yesterday we had a wedding to go to. Lemmy had a long nap as he usually likes to do on these warm summer days. I started getting ready about 5:10pm and Lemmy woke up then ( he was napping on our bed). I was explaining that we are going out to a party and that we need to get ready. I started dressing up, then the make up, all the while Lemmy was sitting watching me on the bed. When I went to give him a cuddle after I finished, he stood up to come near me, he looked at me from top to bottom and said with a big smile: Guapa! Guapa mama! My heart melted ! This boy always surprises me with his sweetness!

He had so much fun at the party! When the music started, I asked him if he wanted to dance with mamita, he said : yes! So off we went to hit  the dance floor. He loved it! My feet in heals, not so much! After being used to wearing my converse pretty much all the time, since I got pregnant, it was painful! So I went to sit down on and off. But Lemmy would look at me as soon as I sat down and say: Baila mama? Alla? ( dance mama? over there?) So off we go again! Every time the music stopped, he kept asking : Mas, Mas! He just wanted to party! It was super fun!
I have a huge blister today, but it was worth it!




1 comment:

Leslie said...

that is so sweet!!! I haven't even met Lemmy, but I just love him!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

My Favorites

Followers