Tuesday 31 August 2010

Celeste-Hertfordshire portrait photographer-

 I spent 15 days at a Festival in Shepton Mallet with my family. It was the last week of meetings with lots of rain in between! While the clouds were dancing around in the sky and the rain was coming and going, I took this mini session of my friend Celeste. She is fun, loving and genuine. I love capturing some of that silliness in her as well :). Her sweet friend Jodie was there so she joined in for a few snap shots, hope you enjoy!

Here are some of my favorites, you could see the whole set at : veronica james photoraphy ( facebook page)





























































2 comments:

bonjourmarie said...

Fun shoot. I like the one of her on the steps. :) These are great, Vero!

Lisa Kretschmann said...

I love all the smiles!!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

My Favorites

Followers