Tuesday 31 August 2010

Counting blessings....

Being away for 15 days makes the days turn into a big blur...so I just gather randomly a few blessings from/since  being at the Festival.

252- Made it back home safe and sound
253- feeling the presence of God while worshipping
254- Being challenge to be the light of the world
255- Seeing Lemmy loving worship times
256- Taking Lemmy to Creche for the first time, he was running from toy to toy
256- Having the best risotto at a near buy restaurant
257- My mum helping me so much during this time
258- My mum looking after me when I started getting a sore throat
259- There's no one like a mum when you feel sick
260- Marc's rocking guitar playing
261- Hanging out with some friends that we don't see very often
262- Bruton town
263- Moving to a better school to stay in, felt more like home
264- Home made soup late at night
265- Raw garlic
266- Hanging out in Wells with friends
267- The speakers lounge hospitality
268- Alex who made sure there was a box of toys for Lemmy
269- The vacuum
270- Laundry facilities
271- Clean clothes
272- Lemmy works of art from Creche
273- The way Lemmy give thumbs up to all the boys
274- Lemmy playing so well with people
275- Lemmy learned how to draw balloons :)
276- Lemmy's drumming
277- Talking with Lemmy about his day before bed.
278- I still can't believe I can carry a whole long conversation with my 25 months old boy!
279- Being back home
280- Sleeping, or not, in our big bed
281- A mini photoshot in between meetings and rain!

I took a lot of snaps, this are only a few...once I go through all of them I may add others later on..





Lemmy choosing the flat and bigger stones to put on the bottom. Smart kid!







An spontaneous hug to Abu :) my sweet boy





Learning about Noah's Ark, backstage. ( wearing his favourite hat which I think it needs a replacement! )


Bruton Town

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

My Favorites

Followers