Tuesday 13 July 2010

Counting blessings....

 I have been busy so my monday blessings is more like a tuesday blessing!

212- Going to grandpa's for more presents for Lemmy
213- Lemmy loves watering the plants
214- A nice meal with grandpa
215- Lemmy's 2nd birthday party!
216- Lemmy had lots of fun on his party
217- Lemmy singing :" happy birthday to you" to himself!
218- Hearing Lemmy talking on his sleep : piedrita ( little stone), Jirafa and Vaquita de San Antonio!
219-  Having my mum around!
220- Watching my son following Abu around
221- Incredible tasty meals by Marc & Abu
222- Another date with Marc
223- Lots of hugs and besitos from Lemmy
224- Spain won the world cup!
225- Lemmy got lots of presents!
226- The car pass the MOT :)

Photos taken July 7th on Grandpa's house.














The little dot on his nose is a left over scratch!

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Amazing pictures again! I love how he's standing crossing his arms - that is so cute!

Veronica said...

:)

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

My Favorites

Followers