Friday 9 July 2010

Ella's birthday

4th of July

My friend Wendy and I got pregnant at the same time 2 years ago. Our due dates were also in the same week. It was wonderful to have somebody close by going through all the same stages as I was!
When our due date was approaching, we both started with contractions together! We used to talk on the phone, and text each other to see how we were.
At the end, I had Lemmy on the 2nd of July, when my due date was the 5th of July ( wendy's due date) and Wendy had Ella on the 4th of July. We were both at the same time in the Hospital. When Ella was born, I sneaked out my ward floor to go to her ward and meet Ella for the first time! She was precious, so fair and so blonde.  Only a few hours old. I put Lemmy with her in the little crib to remember that day. It was a special time.







Ok, mummy! Time to go now!


Check out Ella's beautiful blue eyes.


Ella was chilling after a long day of work while Lemmy was fidgeting trying to get out!


Now this little girl turned 2! We went to the party but arrived a bit too late. Lemmy fell sleep in the car and stayed there with Abu ( grandma) through the whole party! Poor Lemmy he missed it all, but he still had lots of fun with Ella at the after party ;)

I took some photos of Ella in her princess/fairy dress at the end of the day. She was playing on the slides, eating left over olives and cake. There's was a little beautiful friend of Ella arriving late too, and she join in a couple of the photos, too cute!

















4 comments:

bonjourmarie said...

These are great, Vero! I like the top one and the one of their cute little legs hanging off the bench. :) So fun to be due the same time as Wendy! My sister-in-law Beth and I got pregnant around the same time, I think she is 11 days ahead of me. But she is normally early and who knows when I'll deliver so we might not deliver as close as you two did, but we always talk about how fun it would be if we did!

Lori said...

Precious pics! I especially liked the ones of the little girls' feet hanging off the bench. Just darling! I'm very impressed with your work!

Veronica said...

Thank you Marie!!! Is nice to hear other friends opinions!! Those two are my favourites as well!

I know!! Wendy is pregnant again now, and I feel I'm already missing out! But they didn't want to wait for us this time! ha ha Just kidding!
You never know, in England they say first time mothers they are always late but in Argentina we say the opposite! One week before my due date, I started with the list of things to do so I wouldn't go over my due date ;)

Thanks so much Lori! It means a lot!

Priscilla said...

Wonderful memories! (so glad you had a prego buddy! Makes it so fun and helps to have some one to share that with!)

And LOVELY photographs! As always!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

My Favorites

Followers