Friday 28 May 2010

Joy

One thing that is so contagious is when somebody radiates joy or laughter.
And there's nothing so fresh and energising as when a baby or a toddler laughs or giggles! Even a smile can go a long way!
I love how Lemmy wants me to laugh! He likes to tickle me and Marc, he does the best raspberries on my tummy and cracks up!
This weekend we enjoyed lots of time outside. We have to make the most of it when the sun is out in England! We never know when those clouds will come back again!
It was so fun for Lemmy. We went to different parks, we saw friends, we ran around and laughed together and it was an amazing time as a family!
Lemmy is so sociable and loves to be with people. He has always been so sweet to other kids and it has been a real joy for us to see.
If a baby or kid is crying, he goes to them and says : No pasa nada nene ( Is ok boy or is ok girl)
On Saturday I went to the nearest mall to get his feet measured and get him some summer sandals. In one of the shops there was a little girl ( about the same age as Lemmy) crying really loud. I heard her but I was busy looking at kids sunglasses for Lemmy. Lemmy was on my side going: ohhhh noooo, ohhh nooo. No pasa nada nena, I heard him said. I looked and Lemmy had a little concerned look on his face, so he approached the girl. By this point I was following him. The girl stop crying instantly. Lemmy say : hola! , and waved goodbye when he knew she was ok. The girl was pretty amused by then!
He smiles at the cashiers, winks, and makes cute little faces, brighten their day! People stop to look at Lemmy and smiles back or waves. Lemmy waves to people passing by and just charms his way through life.
I can learn so much from this little guy! So pure and innocent, so full of love and life. So many laughs and giggles. So much to give and he never holds back! I need to be more like that.
Is funny, I can remember being 5 years old and with my friend we used to tickle each other and laughed so much that it hurt. But we kept on going just to laugh. But now, sometimes I ask Marc to stop tickling me cause it's starting to hurt. Funny how we are when we grow up. I need to laugh more ( definitely Lemmy helps me in that area!) to smile more into life. And maybe even until it begins to hurt.

Photos taken by mummy at the Park.







3 comments:

Priscilla said...

What a lovely thought. My kids inspire me the same way, but you really captured the thought!

Veronica said...

Thanks :) you have 5 little joys!!! Your love tank must be full all the time ;)

Leslie said...

love the photos! His joy really does bubble over!!!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

My Favorites

Followers