Monday 17 May 2010

Counting blessings....

121. More bluebells in a different wood area
122. Lemmy can pretty much say anything in Spanish and English!
123. The pretty yellow fields ( oilseed rape)
124. A new passion arising.
125. New babies coming to the world.
126. New babies forming.
127. New beginnings.
128. Prayer with other mums this morning.
129. The excitement of new friendships.
130. Lemmy playing so well with his cousins.
131. A good weekend with friends and family.
132. My husband is 35 years old!
133. A nice drive to Cambridge
134. Cherry Blossoms
135. Lemmy having fun with mummy's sunglasses, super cute!













holy experience

3 comments:

Priscilla said...

I love your "counting blessings" idea! So fun. And the pictures are always lovely. Nice to have a handsome child to photograph too, eh? LOL.

Di said...

Beautiful pictures! I agree with Pri what a good idea about 'counting blessings'

Veronica said...

I got it from another blog! I forgot to put the link. The goal is to get to 1000 blessings. Of course goes deeper than that. It's been really good for me. To stop and see the good things in life,etc.

Thanks for the sweet compliments!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

My Favorites

Followers