Monday 10 May 2010

Counting blessings....

I almost forgot my list this week....

111.  The smell of clean fresh laundry
112. A walk in the woods, filled with bluebells ( The first time for me to see them! )
113. Lemmy's sweet face while counting 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 before he throw sticks with daddy.
114. Watching Marc play with Lemmy.
115. I really enjoyed watching a good, inspiring film .
116. My mum arrived safely at my sister's home.
117. Seeing my mum via Skype more often now!
118. How Lemmy remembers people's names even after he only met them once, and how randomly he asks to see some of our friends that we also saw days, weeks or sometimes months ago!
119. How friendly, and loving Lemmy is with little babies, kids and people in general.
120. Raw garlic.




holy experience


2 comments:

Di said...

Beautiful picture of the blue flowers! Where are you at in England? Did you know my husband was from London?? He still has to take me there and India.

Veronica said...

Thank you Diana! You have to come to England!! Does he still have family in the UK? For sure let me know if you come for a visit!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

My Favorites

Followers