Monday 17 January 2011

Blessings

598- My mum turned 79!
599- Lemmy had a great time seeing his friend Ella and new baby sister, Saria.
600- Meeting baby Saria for the first time, so fresh and soft.
601- Staying in a nice hotel in London the night before my birthday
602- I turned 36!
603- Waking up with a happy birthday song by Lemmy
604- Getting 2 beautiful cards picked by Lemmy :)
605- How amazing and selfless Marc is
606- A workshop with David Beckstead all over London
607- All the things I learn from David!
608- Seeing such an amazing photographer in action
609- Meeting nice people
610- Lemmy's sweetness towards me every chance I got to see him ( while the convention was on)
611- Enjoying breakfast, lunches and dinners with my family
612- Enjoying stories and lots of snuggles before bed time with Lemmy
613- I was able to attend the Convention and lots of classes, 4 full days thanks to my incredible husband!
614- I felt so encourage by lots of people who told me how good my photos are, specially by good photographers!! :)
615- Sushi!
616- The cupcakes Marc got me
617- Lots of gifts and surprises that Marc gave me :)
618- A yummy chocolate cake that Lemmy chose for me
619- It was so great to hear and learn from so many photographers
620- Lots of things to process!
621- Great advise and tips
622- I got so touch and felt so emotional by hearing one of the speakers.
623- A good night sleep and restful day
624- White Christmas ( first time we watched it!)


Lemmy and Ella.


Saria

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

My Favorites

Followers