Thursday 13 January 2011

Blessings

From the 3rd to the 10th ( 10th not included)

575- Lazy day in pijamas
576- Steam veggies, they taste so much better!
577-Watched a film with Marc cuddling on the couch :)
578-Lemmy waking up about 1ish am asking: where is my hat? and the hat?? - I brought a red/blue one and he says : no the other one. I brought the red/white one and he says, ah it's wet. ( I just washed it so it was drying) He fell asleep afterwards.
579- Lemmy fills my heart with love every day
580- How Lemmy is so concerned if I get hurt.
581- Pretty things
582- Making my first blueberry muffins with my little helper
583- Lemmy helping us at the supermarket
584- How Lemmy is so nice with everyone he meets
585- The blueberrys muffins were delish!
586- Nothing beats a homemade soup in a cold day
587- Pretty in pink, I haven't seen it for ages.
588- Catching up on my bible reading
589- Nice quite time while 2 boys were taking a nap
590- Lemmy is 2 years and a half!
591- Lemmy's many kisses and huggies to me and daddy every day
592- Lemmy's prayers over me when I have a headache
593- Relaxing in bed when my son reads me many many stories. Perfect moment :)
594- Celebrating the 3 kings!
595- More gifts to open
596- Lemmy is such an amazing good boy, specially when daddy is away :)
597- Every time Lemmy opened his presents he said: uuuy a very special book! A very special car! ( put the word special for each present) so sweeeet


Lemmy wanted me to take photos of his special cars :)



Is this face that I love so much!

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

My Favorites

Followers