Wednesday 19 January 2011

The big red bus with David Beackstead

I was so excited the day before my birthday that I couldn't sleep at all!
David Beckstead is an amazing photographer, well known for his dramatic compositions and doing destination weddings all over the world. His style is very unique, very different. I heard about him and knew of friends who have taken his workshops and loved them! When I found out he was doing a workshop in London and just happened to be on my birthday, I decided to go for it! Thanks to my wonderful husband who gave me that present among other surprises :)
I really really loved every minute of it. He is such a good teacher and warm person. He challenged us to leave our comfort zones, to step out from our "safe shoots" and try new things, experiment, take chances and be different. So that's what I did! It's not my style but I loved experimenting and learning new technics. It was also fun to meet some very cool people. Here are some of the shots of the day.

















































3 comments:

His Song to Sing said...

Amazing pictures, Veronica! So happy you got to participate in that workshop. Did you get those with your d60 or have you graduated? If so, I'm really, really impressed.

I'm taking another online class that's just getting started. This one is full participation unlike the audit we did. Hoping to get more out of it.

Did you check out the "giveaway" on my blog?

bonjourmarie said...

Fun photos, Vero. I've been wanting and seeing the need for me to do a workshop. So great you have so many options with London close by. :)

Veronica said...

Thank you !!!
Workshops are so fun! Just being able to explore more things within photography with others who shared the same passion is really inspiring and encouraging!
London is quite expensive though! I got in this one for an incredible price as it was part of a convention.!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

My Favorites

Followers