Sunday 24 July 2016

A walk to the River

23 of July 2016

A walk to the river


Something to do for free on the holidays? A walk to the river! 
After lunch we decided to go for a walk. I’m not one to love country walks. I prefer cities, museums, not ants crawling on my legs, spiders ( yes, both happened in the one second I sat down!) But I do love nature, the fresh air, the views. It does something to your soul. To see the kids enjoying the outdoors is also part of my enjoyment. They run as fast as they can through the fields, through the long grass. They saved worms and snails that were struggling on the dry road. They feel the different types of leaves, feathers. It is really amazing to see everything through their eyes. Rolling through the grass, playing catch me if you can! Tickle monster, flying and all you can think! 
We were all having a great time. I took some photos of some of those moments. 

It was time to come home. On the way back a sudden group of small dogs came chasing down and running fast towards us. In a second, the smallest puppy went and started to jump on Lainey over and over again. I wasn’t fast enough, Marc came to grab Lainey and push the puppy gently to the side. I was shock that the reaction of the owners of the puppy and the rest of their friends were a hostile one. They were so rude to us! “ It’s just a puppy! “  They gave us the dirtiest looks and I can’t remember what else he said. I started to say : Yes, But It’s OUR little girl, and she is our responsibility to look after…puff , they were gone! Lainey showed us the dog scratched her chest and she was scare they will come back after her! Marc and I were fuming ! So upsetting! If I had a tiny dog who did that to a kid, I would apologise and feel terrible that it happened! I would tell the dog off and keep apologising! They not only did nothing over the care of the puppy but they screamed at us for grabbing Lainey away from his dog! Shocking! 

Don’t you hate after having such a great time, that something like that can taint the rest of your day?Because the matter was not resolved, we felt horrible inside and sad.

On our walk back we talked over the whole situation, feelings of injustice crawls inside. I started to share to Lemmy and Lainey, that some people are hurt, or some part in their lives are miserable, they don’t have God and they automatically get defensive and hurt others etc…( in a nut shell!) you get the point! Even though in our lives we also have struggles, and parts of our lives can be hurting too, we are bless that we do have God, who comforts, who brings peace, who helps us go through the toughest times and ultimately filled our emptiness. We are bless.
Then Marc said, what can we do when we feel so upset and have no resolution with the other person? We pray for them. We bless them. So, we did. We prayed for that guy and his friends. We blessed them and forgave them. 


So, it didn’t ruin our day after all! But brought us a bit closer to the heart of God over his people that still don’t know him. 




























































No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

My Favorites

Followers