Wednesday 20 July 2016

8 months old Lainey - back in memory lane from 2013-





My sweet sunshine is growing up! This past month was full of milestones.
She started to crawl on the 6 of July dragging her bottom. Too cute! I really thought she was not going to crawl. I'm use to no crawlers. Apparently I didn't crawl, neither my sisters. Though my mum confess me that the reason was cause she didn't want us to get dirty, so she never put us in the floors. Well, it is a whole load of work when they crawl. I must admit that I do prefer having a no crawler. My son went from sitting to standing and moving around grabing things until he walk on his own at a very early age. Like his dad who walked at 9 months! He could crawl, but why bother, if he could walk faster? It is less work. Now, that Lainey started to move faster and faster, I have to be extra careful. It's not just that, but the fact that now she wants to be on the floors everywhere at anytime. In the church, in the dirt, in the mall, anywhere. So, travelling is not an easy peasy thing to do with her. It's super cute though! Off she goes, and looks back to me and smiles big. She feels proud of her accomplishments.
Every time she stands up and grabs something from the top of a table, or Lemmy's desks, she smiles to herself. I see it. She also likes to stand up on Lemmy's piano and play tunes, she giggles and dances to the music.
Strangely she is not really into books. I say strangley cause we all love books in my family. Maybe it will come later….She is very musical, definatley into all kinds of music.
She has such a sense of humor! She laughs so hard with hats, with peak aboo, with funny noises, with tickles. She loves to be out and about. She is very outdoorsy.
She is not into any baby toys. She inherit all of Lemmy's toys ( he has hundreds!) but nooo…she rathers persuit to grab and play with tiny legos or playmobils of his brother. She gets so frustrated that we keep taking them off her. She rather plays with a piece of paper, rubish, bags, empty toilet rools, bottles, spoons, you name it.
She is enjoying eating so much! She is very independent and likes to eat on her own, she goes crazy for broccolli. We call her the queen of broccolli. She enjoys chicken a lot, sweet potatoes and bananas ( as she started yesterday )
She still wakes up lots in the night. Loves bath times and can say no when she doesn't want something and move her head for a yes. She comunicates very well what she wants. She can wave goodbye and praise God with her hands up in the air. So sweet!
She starts to grant hard when Lemmy takes something away from her hand. She can be loud!
Thanks to the heat we were able to put her down and she is staying a bit longer each time…most of the times! She still loves the sling and buggy. When she is ready to sleep or tired, if I have her already in my arms she moves towards the middle, and snuggles in, ready to be place in her baby ergo. Such a clever girl! She is a bit short but super strong!
She loves to grab and play with my nose when she is nursing and sleepy. Everywhere we go, we get stop for people to admire her big eyes, two brown pools of chocolate as one friend once say. I like that :) My little sunshine, you are shining and brigthening our lives! Not everything is rosey and easy peasy but is all worth it! We adore you and love you our little piglet.

Here there's a few photos of her last days of being 8 months old! Man, I really need to catch up! So many photos, so many memories…I want to share them all! For our families who live far away, for us to read back on a rainy day. One day…most importantly though it will be to live every day to the fullness.











 ok mummy, I think now you can give me the camera so I have something to chew on!


No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

My Favorites

Followers