Sunday 20 February 2011

A good day

8th of February

The sun was shining. You don't get to see that too often over here in England. That fact alone meant the start of a very good day.
I started with a photo session at a Preschool in Harpenden. I loved it and it was a bonus that Lemmy came along and had a great time too.



We had a light picnic lunch under the sunny winter day.

I went to look for some yarn in town. I found a beautiful soft chocolate colour. Then, I found one of the Cabbage patch kids in a Charity shop for only £5. I named her Annie, to be friends of Parker ( the one that I got in January) and Lemmy loved the idea. She survived the washing machine and looked like new. I also found a Jamie's Oliver brand new book with recipes from Spain, I thought Marc would love it!

 Lemmy fell sleep in the car, after he had  run around the park with daddy, while mummy got some shopping done.
We headed to the Zoo! Here in England, the Zoo closes rather early during winter. At 4pm it shuts down. We had only 1 hour and a few minutes left. We went in the car instead and was fun. First the Elephants ( Lemmy's favourites)


Driving with daddy 


   Running with mummy

On the way home the car started to over heat. Finally Marc decided it was better to stop and call the service to come and check it out. Lemmy was super excited that a tow truck was on its way to rescue us! He kept on saying : The truck will rescue us! rescue us...etc...he was sooo chirpy and happy about it!
We went outside and had a run around by the side of the road, while waiting. We ran, took some photos, and laughed. We were there for 1 hour that seemed only a few minutes. Until it started to get dark and cold, so as we headed to the car for some snacks and drink, the tow truck showed up! Lemmy was over the moon! ha ha




                             waiting to be rescue

I got home and went through the photos of the day. I Loved them all. It was a very full day, a very good day indeed.



1 comment:

bonjourmarie said...

Love the one of you and Lemmy in the woods. Looks like the husband has a good eye too!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

My Favorites

Followers