Thursday 17 February 2011

Blessings

From the 7th to the 14th of February. ( not including the 14th, as I had to published it then)

680- Lemmy learning guitar
681- Looking at Lemmy play with daddy's guitars
682- Had a great morning at another preschool photo session
683- Lemmy made a Valentine's card with daddy at the preschool
684- He also made me heart shape cookies-delicious!-
685- Finally the sun came out, it makes me feel so much better
686- A nice pic nick lunch
687- An afternoon at the Zoo
688- Our car broke down, so Lemmy was super excited to be rescue
689- Lemmy's excitement to see the tow truck who rescue us!
690- Having fun on the side of the road, waiting for the tow truck
691- I found a Cabbage Kid Doll at a local charity shop for £5, who looked like new after a laundry wash :)
692- Ikea!
693- I found more sales on baby props
694- My baby hammock that my friend made is finished!
695- Lemmy got a new jigsaw puzzled of 35 pieces and did it so quickly!
696- Lemmy reading stories to daddy last night until daddy fell sleep :)
697- A really encouraging feedback from the parents and teachers at the Preschool
698- Sweet mandarins
699- Lemmy's hugs and kisses are always the best remedy to bring instant love and joy :)






No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

My Favorites

Followers