Monday 25 October 2010

Counting blessings....

Another 2 weeks in one post! I can't keep up!

380- All the miners got rescued!!
381- Lemmy sleeping in until 11:15am, meaning we all got to sleep in! :)
382- Had a great day with Lemmy
383- Marc had another good day at work
384- Watching a good series while cuddling in the couch
385- Going to the farm
386-Lemmy's happiness and excitement at the farm
387- Making noquis together
388- How good the noquis turned out
389- Lemmy loves to sleep in a big boy bed
390- He has been sleeping 12 hours since he is sleeping in the big bed
391- Lemmy's 16 hours sleep through the night!
392- Laughter
393- To have an amazing husband who does so much around the house.
394- A new tripod
395- Pasta  a la pomodoro
396- Lemmy's never ending cuteness
397- His mercy's are new every morning
398- Lots of giggles while running back and for while taking photos
399- Going to a birthday party where Lemmy had a good swim and lots of fun playing
400- Lemmy loved to cuddle a guinea pig
401- I got lots of cuddles with Noah, after a short visit and quick snaps of him!
402- Found lots of great books for Lemmy very cheap in a Book fair






1 comment:

Leslie said...

He couldn't possibly be any cuter! I love the picture of him snuggling the guinea pig. I love your lists - I haven't been doing mine, but I need to start again - I've been doing it in my journal and we also started a family journal - each person says 3 things at the end of each day that they're thankful for. It's such a good practice.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

My Favorites

Followers