Monday 11 October 2010

Counting blessings....

What I can remember for the past 2 weeks

350- I learn how to use iwork for my finances
351- I got offer a job to shoot candid photos at a wedding, pay of course! :)
352- To see Lemmy's joy when I say hello from the balcony ( he was gone to the park all morning with daddy)
353- Lemmy running to see me and hug me tightly after he is back from the park
354-Playing with Lemmy and all his puppies
355- Entering in the magic wonderful world of a 2 years old mind while playing
356- A big clean day
367- Lemmy has been sleeping since 6ish,7ish until 7:30am. Getting ready for winter routine!
368- Lots of new clothes for Lemmy who is out growing the others so quick!
369- A nice lunch out the 3 of us :)
370- A gorgeous couple wants me to take their wedding photos :)
371- The little funny observations that Lemmy makes : Pinguinos no tienen pilin! ( Penguins don't have willies)
372- Lemmy playing with daddy's new ( borrow) pedal steel, he has music deep within!
373-  October the 1st, Lemmy went to get his potty, brought it in the living room, and then say: uuuy no, sucio ( dirty) pointing to the bowl full of pee. He had done his first pee pee ( we haven't started the training yet!) and we all missed it! It was in the 1 minute he had no nappy on before bath time! clever boy!
374- A friends lend Marc a pedal steel, which he loves!
375- Autumn colours
376- Nice sunny afternoons with my family out and about
377-Eating out, yummy food and not dishes to wash!
378- We saw a baby Zebra at the Zoo
379- Went to see Marc's mum and we all had a lovely time

Photos taken October 1st.














No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

My Favorites

Followers