Friday 24 September 2010

Counting blessings....

I'm getting so behind with my weekly monday post of blessings, but I love doing them!
This one is from last week. From the 13th to the 20th.

324- Just hanging with my sister and mum
325- Chatting and laughing with my family
326- How happy Lemmy is
327- Bed time stories
328- Remembering old times
329- Inspiring stories
330- Hearing Lemmy sing
331- Natural Science Museum
332- Lemmy saying Wow Wow while running from one thing to another
333- Lemmy was so excited to see all the creatures, dinos, etc at the Museum
334- Lemmy's curiosity, asking what everything is.
335- Pic-nic












3 comments:

adriana juárez said...

Este lo he leído! Que bonito :))

Veronica said...

Al fin Adri, al fin! Aunque este era cortito..se me estan atrasando las bendiciones de la semana!

Neelam Patel Shah said...

love the guitar closeup with the tiny fingers...lovely!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

My Favorites

Followers