Sunday 26 September 2010

Bed time

26 de Septiembre, 2010


I don't remember when it actually started, but we got into the routine of me and Lemmy cuddling and telling each other things of the day right after the bed time routine is over. It soon became one of my favourite parts of the day.
Dinner done, bath time done, teeth done, story time with daddy and mummy or one of us, etc.
Usually he likes to listen to music before bed, and goes straight to sleep. Most of the time, we do the above. Cuddling and sharing our stories. I love how he not just tells me things from that day but also things he did or saw long time ago. Precious little one!

Tonight was a loong bed time. He was so chirpy, and excited and happy that he couldn't settle easily.
I wanted to write these things now, cause I don't want to forget. Some of the things that Lemmy said to prolong his bed time. ( This took place after bed time routine )

Lemmy: Vamos alla, mama? ( Let's go over there, mum?) - meaning: living room.
Mum: No, Lemmy is time to sleep now.

Lemmy goes inside the bedding and pretends he is sleep, then suddenly takes the cover off and says loudly: Lemmy se desperto! ( Lemmy just woke up!) -you got to love him!-

Lemmy: awww, galletita? ( cookie?)
Mum: no, Lemmy. Is not time to eat now.

Lemmy: Queso? ( cheese?)
Mum: Not now Lemmy

Lemmy: Awww yogurt?
Mum: Is time to sleep now, Lemmy ( I actually speak spanish to him, but I didn't want to translate everything twice!)

Lemmy: Aguita? ( water?)

Mum calling daddy for some water. Daddy comes in with water.

Lemmy: More food papa?
US: no Lemmy, is time to sleep now.

Lemmy:Mama? Me pica, mama. ( Mum? is itching mama..itching)
Mum: What is itching son?

Lemmy : Aca ( here), aca, aca. ( while pointing one wrist, the other one and his neck)

Lemmy drinking water, me checking his wrists and neck.

Lemmy: torta? Una torta grannnnnde? ( cake, a big caaaake?)
Mum: ah, ok tomorrow we can make one, but not tonight.

Lemmy: Tocar bateria? ( play drums?)
Mum: Which drums do you want to play? Jimmy's or Tim's?

Lemmy: Tim's!
Mum: laugh...ok, but now it's too late to play.

Lemmy : Abu esta sacando los pelos ( Abu is cleaning the hairs)
Meaning: My mum used to play with Lemmy cleaning the duster and brush when it started to get full of hairs! What can I say? Marc and I have long hair!

Lemmy: Y Tia Adriana esta secando el pelo ( and antie Adriana is drying her hair)
This is what she did the last day she was with us I think.

So, between jumping, running off the bedroom to get us, laughing, and ok...lots of tickles and kisses too. He finally gave in and fell sleep, after a looong talk.

1 comment:

adriana juárez said...

jaja, que risa...lo de secar el pelo XDD nunca te había visto secar el pelo ¿no? al ppio se asustó.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

My Favorites

Followers