Saturday 18 May 2013

bluebells - Portrait Photographer Bedford-

 I used to live in a beautiful place in Harpenden, where once a year in a forest near by, the bluebells would show up creating a mantel of blue. Funnily enough for the first 4 years I never saw them! Once I discovered them, I would go up every year and take some photos of the beautiful view.

We live a bit far from there now, but we found a gorgeous place near home covered with lovely bluebells, the pathways, the colours, everything seems utterly from a magical world.
The first time we went to check them up, it was a super windy day and I took only a few photos as we looked around.

On the 13 of May, it was my husbands birthday, and he wanted to go back as well as me to take more photos! The day was cloudy, raining as well as windy! But, we managed a few photos.

Marc loves the nature, loves to walk with Lemmy and they play so well, imagining they are chasing dragons, looking for treasures and so on. Into the wild. Lainey loves to be out and about, she likes to touch and feel the flowers, she observes her every surounding and tries to lick the wind.

There's something about nature that refreshes your being, your soul. Seeing what has been made brings us into a real connection with the maker.

Good times!

















    She did not stop chatting away!!




      My cheeky piglet!





Happy Birthday to my wonderful husband!!!!!












 About to head home before we get all wet,  Marc took a few photos of me with my girl by the car park.




1 comment:

Nikki said...

Such lovely pictures - especially of your little pink girl! xx

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

My Favorites

Followers