Tuesday 7 June 2011

-pic nick-

20 of April

I had some work at a studio with a friend. Marc was looking after Lemmy in a park near by. It was another lovely warm day. It felt almost wrong to be stuck inside a studio in such a lovely sunny day. The sunny warm days are so rare in England that I feel like I'm gonna missed out if I'm not out! But, at least the days are longer, so as soon as I finished we went for a short pic nick for dinner with my little family. It was a sweet time.

 


Lemmy playing with daddy while mummy works



 
 


Lemmy likes to give a bite to the sandwich, run around for a bit, cuddling with daddy,  and come back to the sandwich for another bite.


 


Lemmy showing an owie to daddy. His face! Note : Marc is not pushing him, he was about to hold him.:)


 

 
Lemmy found our receipt and is reading: it says papa! 


This is the life!

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

My Favorites

Followers