Monday 20 June 2011

iheartfaces - Let's hear it for the boys!-





The two boys in my life. My two big loves. I like this photo so much because even though it looks as if I told them to sit in that rock and pose, that wasn't the case. Marc and Lemmy were playing and then sat for a "rest". I was taking photos of their playing time and then I capture this moment that only lasted a second. First Marc sat, then Lemmy followed him and sat next to him, both looked at me. Lemmy still holding the stick. To this day ( this was just 1 year ago) Lemmy loves that photo! I have it in a huge frame at home. It is very special.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This one caught my eye through the thumbnails...I love it!

Monica said...

I can see why you love it so much. It is very special! I don't think it looks posed at all. It just looks like you managed to capture a little moment in their day.

Teachinfourth said...

The man looks kind of like my dad or uncle (or Kenny Loggins) from a plethora of years ago...

I like this image. A lot.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

My Favorites

Followers