Wednesday 22 December 2010

Blessings

517- Lemmy is doing so well
518- After some rough nights, Lemmy finally slept through the night!
519- Half christmas cards sent
520- I like opening mail during christmas!
521- I enjoyed watching some good tv shows with Marc
522- Swings with Lemmy after so long being at home!
523- Fresh air
524- Whisky fudge! yum
525- Baileys truffles! yum ( I think I had them last week though, oh well!)
526- White blanket covering the streets
527- Had a lovely time with Lemmy trying to build a snowman
528- More shopping done
529- Marc was able to come home safe after a long drive in the snow
530- Snow cleared down and Marc was able to play at 2 churches over the weekend :)
531- Getting more christmas cards in the mail. Thank you to the ones they send us some love :)







1 comment:

Leslie said...

What a little sweet heart! Hope you all had a great Christmas!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

My Favorites

Followers