Monday 19 April 2010

Counting blessings....

More blessings from this sunny week!

81. Had my eyes checked for the first time, all good. They are a little tired, but healthy.
82. We had the hottest day in the UK so far this year.
83. The hot sun on my face as I was sitting in a bench at the Zoo, it felt amazing.
84. To see a new baby elephant at the Zoo, only 5 days old!! super cute!
85. The energy my son has to run around all day and seems to never get tired!
86. Seeing my friend Rita, and her new son Even.
87. Discovering a bigger playground in a park near home
88. Finding Quinoa in the supermarket again!
89. There's something special about talking with your husband for hours late at night even when you are so tired, reminds me when we were dating and we stayed up until early hours of the morning chatting away, neither of us wanting to say goodbye. Now, it's in the comfort of our bed :)
90. Bubbles!
91. Lemmy's reminder to brush his teeth and to clean ears before bed, he loves it!
92. Ducklings












holy experience

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

My Favorites

Followers