Wednesday 18 March 2020

Flush your worries away !

17 of March , 2020  ( 00:38 am) 

This was one of my experiences today,  after many days of lots of talk about the Corona virus 🦠 everywhere we went.

My kids are amazing little people and super happy kids, they have been doing lots of things at home, from painting, to creating key rings, bracelets and characters with Hama beads, putting on shadow shows and writing new scripts, reading books, playing lots of imaginary games, going for runs as a family, gardening, playing in the garden, board games , school , and the list goes on. Kids seemed fine in themselves facing this whole crazy world out there, making jokes about the toilet paper. We should start collecting leaves 🍁! Lemmy said, and the poo 💩 jokes starts again. 
Tonight, right before bed time, this was not the case for Lainey. She is very perceptive and I mentioned some corona stuff in front of them while talking to Marc and suddenly the fear came to the surface and she said crying: “now I’m scared about the Corona virus.” I went straight to her, embraced her in my lap and I said to her the same things I need to remind myself right now, that’s why I’m writing them down! I thought they may help you too! 

It’s ok to be scared and to worry but remember the God we have! Our God is a powerful God! Remember how He created the whole world, how He split the Red Sea, how He gave a baby to Sarah after she was very old ( Lainey loves that!) , how He can move mountains? Well, Our God can kill and stop this virus with a wink of his eye if he wants to. He can do anything he wants because he is a powerful God, but if he doesn’t and we don’t understand why? We do know that we can still trust him,  because He always wants the best for us, He loves us that much. He gives you a spirit of love and not fear, he wants to give you a plan to bless you and prosper you. He loves you that much. Do you know what He wants more ? He wants you, and me, and daddy and Lemmy to be best friends with him, to be close to him so we can hear him, so we can feel his peace and love. Sometimes when we are tired, frustrated, irritated or even when fear starts to creep in, we can think and say lots of BLAH BLAH BLAH. Do you know what we should do about all those BLAHS ? ( Lainey is cracking up by now) we should throw them away in the rubbish bin or toilet and flush them out! And remember who we can trust. Because there is no bad news for those who trust him. There’s good things for those who loves him. Always remember that, you are most loved ❤️and we can be safe in His love. Talk to him and He will talk back!

Remember his word : “ His bread will be supplied , and water will not fail him “ Isaiah 33:16. Didn’t God provide food for 40 years to 3 million Israelites? 
Remember my word, my promises, my power! I heard Him whispering to me. 







No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

My Favorites

Followers