Saturday 27 August 2011

- a full sunday-

24 of April

It was a full on day. I may remember it as the first time Lemmy fell from a skateboard, his first real hurt. It started with some easter cards making for the family.







After the service finished, Lemmy got to jam a bit in the drums which he really loves.








so proud of himself!



Having fun with all the toys while Marc was sound checking for the night service.

Just before Marc started singing, Lemmy was playing with lots of boys. His favourite thing was to push a dolly push chair through the corridor. A friend of ours had a skateboard, I watched him helping Lemmy to get on it. I went to get water ( right by him), and one second later I heard a big crash and a cry. I felt so sad to see his lips bleeding and Marc just started to play! Poor Lemmy, it was his first big fall, here are some photos afterwards when I took him to play a bit.







He found Thomas, and that was a treat! 

Later on, after he cheered up, he went to the spot when he had the fall and told me and anybody who was there (willing to hear), the whole story of his fall. He proudly said: I have a BIG owie! Bless him!! 

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

My Favorites

Followers