Monday 14 March 2011

Blessings

759- Finished another book!
760- Starting a new book
761- Lemmy's exclamation when he saw the trains all line up under the tv table ( I put them there for the 1st time when I was clearing up) WOW, MAMA, Que hermoso!!!!!!! ( wow, mama, how beautiful) it was super sweet
762- Lemmy is now also praying right before every nap for family under his own steam
763- My niece turned 17!
764- A surprise gift for Lemmy in the post
765- Lemmy got so excited to get 2 cars for his collection ( Car's Disney) that he didn't have
766- Lemmy screaming with joy: Que hermoso regalito!!! ( what a beautiful gift)
767- Thankful for the Leicester Vineyard pastors who were so thoughtful and kind to us
768- I had such great 2 days with Lemmy while daddy was away
769- A fun time with Marc when he got home
769- The sun is shining more and more each day :)
770- Lemmy is getting really good at drawing.I was very impressed.He was never into it and suddenly he can draw people and very creative things!
771- Lemmy loves milk!


A motorbike whale



More milk please?


He loves milk!

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

My Favorites

Followers