Wednesday 3 November 2010

Counting blessings....

Due on monday 25th of october!

403- London all day to a Canon Expo
404- Marc looking after Lemmy all day while I went to seminars
405- Lunch with my two boys, was incredible yummy
406- Inspiring and encouraging talks
407- Lots of good sales
408- Free goodies
409- Our first pumpkin carving ( free at the Zoo)
410- A quick trip to the Zoo
411- A long nap in the car for Lemmy
412- Reading 2 really good books at the moment
413- Lemmy saw Ella ( his little friend) after so long and they play for hours soo well
414- Seeing Lemmy giggling away, laughing and cracking jokes with Ella
415- I'm so proud of seeing Lemmy sharing toys with other kids
416- Lemmy's long sleeps are rolling on
417-Disney on ice!
418- Marc got me candy floss at the show ( at my request :) without knowing how EXPENSIVE it was!)
419- Happy moment as I was watching the characthers skating and me enjoying the candy floss
420- Lemmy's face when he saw Mickey and the big Whale and tractors, he was excited
421- Lots of play times with mummy and daddy
422- A good time with Callum and Melody at Callum's after christenings party
423- Lemmy's empathy for others
424- lemmy score free milk at the show
425- We didnt have to pay for Lemmy for Disney on ice
426- A fun session of photos taken of my own family with my new tripod!
427- Lemmy got to jump in muddy pudles!




































No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

My Favorites

Followers