Tuesday 29 June 2010

Vamos vamos Argentina!

Yesterday we played against Mexico. It was a good game, I was on the edge of my sit for most of it!
This world cup has been so much fun while having a 23 months old baby who likes to copy our every move! Also copying our every word! ( we need to be careful in what we say!)
I ended up watching it with my son on my lap. If I jumped from a gooooooal!!! He jumped with me! If I scream, he scream with joy! We had such a great time together! He say no no no with his little finger to the computer monitor when the mexicans grab the ball, or yell : MESSI MESSI if he got the ball. I wish I did have a video of us watching the game, I think daddy would have been very proud!
We are sad England lost but as my husband says, maybe is better this way for our marriage! HA HA
Now he is on our side! :)  I can surely tell which Lemmy's side is, he is a truly Argentinian at heart!
My mum is here with us, another blog entry for that one! ;) And brought an Argentinian football kit for Lemmy ( his first one!)  It is a bit too big but it will last longer ;) ! Lemmy wears  it with a very amused face and didn't want me to take it off when I say, we have to Lemmy, is too hot in here. he he

Here are some photos of him with his new football kit right before the game!

Well done guys!! you made us proud today!! VAMOS ARGENTINA!!!!!!

Ayer jugamos contra Mexico. Fue un buen partido, estube al borde de la silla casi todo el tiempo!
Este mundial esta siendo super divertido teniendo un bebe de 23 meses que le gusta copiar cada movimiento que hacemos! Y repetir todo lo que decimos como un lorito! ( hay que tener cuidado!)
Termine viendo el partido con Lemmy a upa mio. Si saltaba y gritaba Goooooooal, el saltaba conmigo! Si gritaba, el gritaba de alegria! Tuvimos un tiempo excelente juntos! El decia no no no con su dedito a la pantalla de la compu cuando los mexicanos nos quitaban la pelota, o gritaba : MESSI MESSI cuando se acercaba al arco. Como me hubiese gustado grabarlo en video!!!  papito estaria muy orgulloso!
Estamos un poco tristes que Inglaterra perdio pero como dice mi esposo, quizas es mejor asi para nuestro matrimonio! ja ja
Ahora esta de nuestro lado :), y puedo ver muy clarito de que lado esta Lemmy! Es un Argentino de corazon!
Mi mama esta aca con nosotros ( otra entrada de blog para compartir mas sobre ella) y nos trajo su primer equipo Argentino de football. Es un poco grande, pero asi le durara un poquito mas! ;) Lemmy se lo puso super contento y despues no se lo queria sacar, cuando le insistia que hacia demasiado calor...je je

Aqui hay algunas fotos con su camiseta de Argentina, antes que el partido comenzara.

Muy bien muchachos!! VAMOS VAMOS ARGENTINA!




No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

My Favorites

Followers